Haryana TET 2019-2020 exam was conducted on 16 and 17 November 2019. After the completion of the examination, the results of the candidates have been released by the Board of School Education Haryana. The results have been released online through the official website of the department www.bseh.org.in from where you can check your results, along with the official website, you can also see the result through the link provided below on our page. Huh. For more information of Haryana TET 2019-2020 result, you can read our page till the end.
Haryana TET Result 2020 / Haryana TET Result
Please tell that the results for Haryana TET 2019-2020 have been released. Candidates will have to enter the exam roll number to get the result. The candidates who qualify in this examination will be qualified to become teachers. Candidates can check the table below for some important dates related to Haryana TET 2019-2020.
|Exam date||16 November and 17 November, 2019|
|Result Date||January 09, 2020 (continued)|
Rijlt- to Haryana TET 2020 results, click here.
Here’s how to get Haryana Tate 2020 result
To get Haryana TET Result 2019 , the candidates can follow the steps given by us-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Haryan Vidyalaya Board, www.bseh.org.in.
- After opening the home page, you will see the option of results at the top , click it.
- On the result page, you will get the link for HTET Result 2019 , click on it.
- On the result page, you have to fill the information sought like registration number or date of birth .
- All the candidates get the registration number at the time of HTET application form 2019 .
- After filling the requested information, press the submit button.
- Your result will appear in front of you after clicking .
- Now the candidates download their result.
- Seven, take a print out of it for future security.
Haryana TET 2019 Answer Key
Answer will be released by Haryana Education Board after HTET 2020 examination. Apart from the official website, the candidates will also be able to get HTET Answer 2019 . Although no official announcement has been made for the release date of the answer, but soon the candidates will get all the information from this page. After the release of the answer, the candidates will be able to get the marks obtained in their result.
Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET)
Teacher eligibility test, known as TET, is the minimum qualification for a person to be eligible for the entrance examination for teachers. Examination is compulsory for getting teaching work in government schools from class 1 to class 8. There is paper 8 for teachers from class 1 to class 5 and paper 2 for class 6 to class 8. It is organized by the central government. In India, it is organized by the state government. Most states hold their TET. The test is conducted to meet and achieve the goals of the Children’s Free and Compulsory Education Act.