JEE Main 2020 Admit Card – NTA has released JEE Main Admit Card 2020. Admit card of all the candidates online official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. Issued on. To download the JEE Main 2020 Hall Ticket , candidates have to provide their login details like application number and password / date of birth. All the candidates after downloading their admit card take a printout of it. The admit card will not be sent to any candidate through offline. On the day of JEE Main Exam , the candidates must carry an ID proof and passport size photo along with the admit card. Read more information of JEE Main 2020 admit card from below.
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
Let the candidates know that NTA has issued the admit cards and you can download your JEE Main 2020 Admit Card from this page also. The link to download the online admit card has been made available on this page. The JEE Main 2020 Admit Card will have the necessary information related to the exam such as exam center, exam date, roll number etc. Get the required dates of JEE Main 2020 Exam and Admit Card from the table below.
|JEE Main 2020||January 2020 (Paper 1)||April 2020 (Paper 2)|
|Date of issue of admit card||6 December 2019||16 March 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||6-9 January 2020||3-9 April 2020|
Admit Card – Download JEE Main 2020 Admit Card from here.
How to download JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download JEE 2020 admit card only through online medium. Admit cards will not be sent to any candidate through offline. Candidates can easily download their JEE Main Admit Card 2020 by following the steps given below.
- To download the JEE Main Admit Card 2020, candidates must first click on the link for the admit card on this page. Apart from this, you can also download the admit card by visiting the official website jeemain.nic.in.
- On the home page of the official website, candidates will see the link of JEE Main 2020 Admit Card.
- Candidates have to click on that link.
- After clicking on the link, the candidates have to enter the information asked.
- In the information, candidates have to provide their application number, password, security PIN.
- After entering all this information, the candidates have to login.
- After login, their JEE Main Admit Card 2020 will be released in front of the candidates.
- After the release of the admit card, the candidates download their admit card and take a printout of it.
- The JEE Main 2020 Admit Card will have the necessary information related to the exam. like –
- Exam center
- Center number
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Roll Number
- Application number
Important documents to be carried with Admit Card in JEE Main 2020
- Admit Card – Color Printout Copy of Admit Card
- Passport Size Photo – 1
- A valid ID proof – pen card, Aadhaar card, voter ID card, passport, driving license, ration card
- PWD Certificate – if any.
JEE Main 2020 exam pattern
Let us tell you that the exam pattern of both JEE Main papers 1 and 2 is different. You can learn about both exam patterns from this page.
- Exam Mode – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Exam Type – Multiple Choice Questions
- Language – Hindi, English and Gujarati
- Total Time – 3 Hours
- Total Questions – 90
- Total Score – 360
- Total Section – 3 (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry)
- Marking Scheme – 4 marks will be given for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
JEE Main 2020 Paper 1 – BE, B.Tech
JEE Main 2020 Syllabus
Candidates appearing in the JEE Main 2020 exam should know about the JEE Main Syllabus. Most syllabus of JEE Main paper 1 and 2 exam is from CBSE class 11th and 12th. Maths, Physics and Chemistry questions are given in JEE Main Syllabus. You can also download JEE Main 2020 Syllabus in PDF form from this page of ours.
Get JEE Main 2020 Syllabus from here.
JEE Main 2020 Exam Center
Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Gujarat, Goa, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Meghalaya, Manipur, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Puducherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal Cheek.
How to prepare for JEE Main 2020?
Whether or not you can pass the JEE Main exam depends on how hard you have worked for this exam. This exam is as popular as it is difficult. You have to work hard to achieve success in this. We can briefly consider these five points to discuss the basics of JEE.
- You should know about JEE Main (JEE Main 2020) as well as JEE Advanced syllabus. There will be preparation for both of them, it should be well aware of both from the beginning.
- Must know the exam pattern of JEE. Keep in mind here that when you know the pattern of JEE Main Exam 2020 in advance, it will be good to keep it, because you will be prepared in the real exam in advance.
- Next of concern is the correct books for preparation. The list of books given here is relevant for both new and old candidates. However, a short list, which is only in the final stages of exam preparation, is given in the relevant upcoming passage.
- Self written notes of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics prove very useful in the last days of the exam.
- Continuous MCQ preparation is also important for the initial days of JEE as well as the last days.
Now that it is clear what are the basic steps to prepare for the joint entrance exam, let’s start with the roadmap ahead.
Books required for JEE Main 2020
Here we are doing books divided into two parts. One is those that you need to practice problems. The second lot is hard core preparation for the days close to the exam, when solving past one-year papers and sample papers is most recommended.
|Subject||Books to prepare||Books to prepare in the days leading up to the exam|
|Physics||MCQ, DC Pandey Problem book by H. C. Verma, D. Mukherjee||39 years chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers IIT JEE Physics|
|chemistry||P Bahadur Numerical Problems for Physical Chemistry, OP Tandon for Inorganic Chemistry, MS Chauhan’s Problems for Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry||39 years chapterwise Topicwise solved papers iit jee chemistry|
|Mathematics||a. Das Gupta||39 years chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers IIT JEE Mathematics|
Important subjects for JEE Main 2020 preparation
In JEE Main exam, questions are asked from the following subjects. You can also get good marks by focusing on these topics.
Mathematics: Applications of Differential, Circle, Complex Numbers, Fixed Integration in Calculus, Functions, Boundary, Continuity and Differentiability, Hyperbola, Tabular, Parabola, Probability, Quadratic Equations and Expressions, Vectors.
Physics : Capacitors and Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Induction, Fluids, Thermodynamics and Thermodynamics, Magnetics, Mechanics, Optics and Modern Physics, Wave and Sound.
Chemistry : Ionic equilibrium in chemical and physicochemical and biochemistry, coordination chemistry and inorganic chemistry, electrochemistry, mol concept.
JEE Main 2020 Answer Key
The informal answer key will be released a few hours after the JEE Main 2020 exam. Different coaching of informal answer will be released by the institute. Candidates can check their questions and answers through JEE Main 2020 Answer Key . JEE Main Exam 2020 official answer will be released by NTA on the website. All the candidates appearing in the examination have to download their login ID from the answer. After the release of the answer, the candidates can select the JEE Main 2020.
Official Website – jeemain.nta.nic.in