JEE Main 2020 Application Form – NTA (National Testing Agency) has started the process of improving the application form for the Joint Entrance Exam Main January 2020 from 14 October 2019. Improvements in the JEE Main 2020 application form can be done by visiting the official website of JEE jeemain.nta.nic.in . Candidates wishing to apply for JEE Main paper had to apply through online. Candidates who have passed 12th class could apply for this examination. Before applying, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. For the JEE Main 2020 paper , the candidates had to first register themselves and then fill the information sought in the application form. Candidates who apply will also have to pay the application fee.You can read this page in full to get more information related to JEE Main 2020 application.
Jee main 2020 application form
Let the candidates know that the JEE Main exam is conducted twice a year. Applications for the January 2020 session have started from 3 September 2019 and applications for the April 2020 session will start in the month of February 2020. You can also apply for both sessions from our page. The link to the application form has been updated on this page. Last year, around 9.65 lakh candidates applied for the JEE Main January session. See the main dates of JEE Main 2020 from the table below.
|JEE Main 2020||January 2020 (Paper 1)||April 2020 (Paper 2)|
|Brasher release date||3 September 2019||January 2020|
|First date of application||3 September 2019||7 February 2020|
|Last date of application||10 October 2019||7 March 2020|
|Last date for submission of application fee||1 1 October 2019||March 2020|
|Date of improvement in the application form||14-20 October 2019||March 2020|
Application form : – Improve the JEE Main 2020 application form from here.
How to apply JEE Main 2020
Candidates have to apply for JEE Main Exam 2020 through online mode. Offline applications will not be submitted. You can easily apply your application by following the steps given below.
- To apply, candidates have to visit the official website of jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website, candidates have to click on the link for Apply for JEE Main 2020.
- On clicking on the link, the page will open in front of the candidates. Then candidates have to register fresh candidates.
- In order to register, the candidates have to provide all the information sought in it.
- After registration, candidates have to click on the login link.
- A new page will open in front of the candidates as soon as they click on the login link. On this page, you have to click on the option of Apply Online.
- After this, you have to fill all the details in the application form such as personal details, exam details, academic details etc.
- After all the information is complete, you will have to upload a scan copy of your photo and signature.
- The size of the photo should be between 10 KB to 200 KB and the signature size should be between 4 KB to 30 in JPG and JPEG format.
- In the last one, you will have to pay the application fee by selecting the payment mode.
- On submission of the application fee, you must take a printout of your application form and payment slip.
How to apply for JEE Main 2020 – Click here to download steps.
|Exams||General / OBC||SC / ST / PWD / Transgender / Women|
|Paper 1 or 2||650 / –||Rs.325 / –|
|Paper 1 and 2||Rs 1300 / –||650 / –|
- Online – Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Offline – e-challan print copy along with the application fee will have to be submitted to any branch of SBI Bank.
How to improve JEE Main 2020 application form
The JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction window has been opened by the NTA after the JEE Main 2020 application process ends. Candidates can improve their application by visiting the official website of JEE Main. To improve the application form, you will need to specify your application number and password. Let the candidates know that you can edit your application in few details. like –
- Education qualification
- Personal details
- Paper Choice – Paper 1 and 2
JEE Main 2020 eligibility criteria
Before applying for the JEE Main 2020 exam, the candidates must check their eligibility. To appear in the examination, the candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria set by the NTA.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th with five subjects.
- Only 12th pass candidates can appear in this examination.
- Candidates should get 75% marks in class 12th.
- SC and ST category candidates should get 65% marks.
- Physics and Mathematics should be the subject for BE, B.Tech course and one of the Technical Vocational Subject Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology.
- Mathematics should be the subject for the B.Arc, B. Plan course.
- There is no age limit to appear in the JEE Main exam.
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
Admit cards of all the candidates will also be issued a few days after the JEE Main Paper 1 and 2 2020 application process ends. All the candidates applying will have to download their JEE Main 2020 Admit Card from the official website online. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent from the post to any candidate. After downloading the admit card, the candidate should take a printout of the same.
Official Website – jeemain.nta.nic.in