JEE Main 2020 – National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Joint Entrance Exam Main (JEE Main) January 2020 and the official answer papers. The official website of JEE Main 2020 Answer is released on jeemain.nta.nic.in on 13 January 2020. The Giant Entrance Exam is the main national level examination. JEE exam is conducted for admission in B.Tech, B.E., B.Arch, B.Plan course. JEE Main Examination is conducted twice a year. Let us tell you that this exam is conducted in the months of January and April. You can read this page in full to get more information of JEE Main 2020 .
Let the candidates know that about 10 to 11 lakh candidates apply for JEE Main every year. JEE Paper 1 is done for UG Engineering Admission and JEE Paper 2 is done for UG Architecture Admission. You can see below to know about JEE Main 2020 exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
|JEE Main 2020||January 2020 (Paper 1)||April 2020 (Paper 2)|
|Brasher release date||3 September 2019||January 2020|
|First date of application||3 September 2019||7 February 2020|
|Last date of application||10 October 2019||7 March 2020|
|Last date for submission of application fee||11 October 2019||March 2020|
|Date of improvement in the application form||14-20October 2019||March 2020|
|Date of issue of admit card||6 December 2019||16 March 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 exam date||6 to 9 January 2020||3 to 9 April 2020|
|Issue date of answer||13January 2020||April 2020|
|Result Issue Date||31 January 2020||30 April 2020|
JEE Main 2020 eligibility criteria
Before applying for the JEE Main 2020 exam, the candidates must check their eligibility. To appear in the examination, the candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria set by the NTA.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th with five subjects.
- Only 12th pass candidates can appear in this examination.
- Candidates should get 75% marks in class 12th.
- SC and ST category candidates should get 65% marks.
- Physics and Mathematics should be the subject for BE, B.Tech course and one of the Technical Vocational Subject Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology.
- Mathematics should be the subject for the B.Arc, B. Plan course.
- There is no age limit to appear in the JEE Main exam.
Jee main 2020 application form
The JEE Main 2020 application forms have been released on the official website. Candidates who want to apply for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) January 2020, those candidates have to apply through online. Along with the online application form, candidates will also have to upload their photo and scan copy of the signature. Candidates who apply will also have to submit the application fee. The application fee will also have to be paid through online mode. While applying the candidates, keep in mind that there is no mistake in the application form. Incorrectly filled application form will not be accepted.
- For JEE Main paper 1 or 2, general category candidates of Rs 650 / -. And SC, ST, PWD, Transgender and Women candidates Rs. 325 / – Have to submit
- For both JEE Main papers 1 and 2, general category candidates get Rs. 1300 / -. And SC, ST, PWD, Transgender and Women candidates Rs. 650 / – Have to submit
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
Admit cards of all the candidates who have applied for JEE Main 2020 have been issued. JEE Main 2020 Admit Card has been issued only to the candidates who have completed and submitted their application on time. The admit cards of all the candidates have been issued on the official website of JEE Main. Candidates will have to download their admit card through online. After downloading the admit card, the candidate should take out its color printout and do not forget to take it to the examination center with a valid ID proof. Admit card is very important for the exam. The information related to the exam such as exam date, examination center, etc. is given on the admit card.
JEE Main 2020 exam pattern
Let us tell you that NTA has changed the JEE Main 2020 exam pattern. You can learn about the new exam pattern from this page.
- Exam Mode – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Exam Type – MCQ and NAT Question
- Language – Hindi, English and Gujarati
- Total Time – 3 Hours
- Total Section – 3 (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry)
- Marking Scheme – 4 marks will be given for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer.