SSC CPO SI 2019 As you all know, SSC CPO SI Notification has been released, and SSC CPO SI Exam Date will be released in a few days. There are just a few days left, and a variety of questions will be arising in the form of how SSC CPO SI Ki Taiyari Kare should prepare to get the job, once we get the selection, then read our post today carefully Which will tell you the most different, then let’s start.
SSC CPO SI 2019
Staff Selection Commission – will conduct Written Examination for SSC CPO Exam . The CPO Exam 2019 has been decided to be conducted online. The Commission has asked to conduct the online examination, because the paper should be in a very correct manner. There is no need to face any kind of paper leak and any kind of problem.
SSC CPO SI Paper 1
In Paper-1, objective type questions will be asked which will be of 200 marks.
- Total Time 2 Hours to Solve 4 Section Questions of Computer Based This Paper.
- While you get 1 Marks for each correct answer, there will also be a deduction of 0.25 Marks for each Wrong Answer.
- All the candidates will know that in SSC CPO SI / ASI Exam, Math and English & English Section are the most important section.
SSC CPO SI GS Questions
- Cover all topics of first exam and solve every topic related question.
- To solve the question fast, focus on the Short Cutt methods.
- To solve the question of this section, develop the important skill skills inside yourself. Solving these questions requires sharp and logical thinking and strategy making skills.
- Try to solve the question with the help of Timer.
SSC CPO SI General Awareness Questions
- Read and remember the Topics of General Science, History and Indian Polity carefully.
- In SSC Exam, many questions are also asked from previous year question papers, so practice them as well.
- Questions are asked under Static GK which are very famous and most people are familiar with it.
- Regular study of national, international, economic, sports activities and awards, famous persons, places, important Dates etc. with the help of level journals and magazines.
SSC CPO SI Math Questions
- For this section you need to focus on Algebra, Geometry, Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry and Mensuration.
- In order to prepare Arithmetic, understand the question of different types with the help of 10th Stage Book.
- There is a need to memorize many Formula, Rates and Tables for preparing this section.
- A lot of practice is required for questions related to average, time and work, volume and surface area.
- Practice many short cut tricks.
SSC CPO SI English Questions
- Under this, focus on the question related to Writing Skill in Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and English.
- You study English Newspaper, Magazine and Post etc. on daily basis.
- Regular study of this will help you improve your vocabulary, reading speed, ability to understand language and your grammar.
?SSC CPO SI Ki Taiyari Kaise Kare
Knowledge of Syllabus is important : If you understand Syllabus, then you achieve half the success, because you know what you have to study. You are able to select the appropriate study material from it and by making a time table for your preparation, you can cover all the topics in a certain time by walking on it.
Time Management Required: The most important thing to keep in mind while joining the competitive exam is Time Management.
Don’t get confused, go ahead: Better strategy is to solve those questions first, which you know well. It is often seen that students get entangled in one of the questions. With this they waste precious time. As a result, in order to solve further questions, they come under a lot of pressure and in the absence of time, they are unable to solve the question even after knowing it. To avoid this, it is important that you be prepared for this in advance.
Study Material For SSC CPO SI ASI: If you need the required study material for preparing for this exam, then we will get all kinds of important notes in PDF, magazine very easily which you can download and improve your preparation. is.
SSC CPO SI Exam Clear Kaise Kare
Focus on Important Topic: Make a list of Important Topic (which are asked in more Question Exam) and study and practice those Topic in depth.
Focus on your weak areas: To get selection in examination, it is most important to reduce your weak sides. Pay special attention to the weak and learn simple ways to solve them.
Solve the Previous Paper : By Solving the Question Paper of the Previous Paper, the candidates are being asked the Question Type, Ques. It is easy to understand the changes being made in the difficulty level and ways of asking questions.
Do not read Math and Reasoning. The most important thing where many candidates make mistakes is that they try to understand by reading rather than applying questions, which is a completely wrong strategy. Hence, Solve the questions of Math and Reasoning through Copy and Pen only.
Practice is the right path to success: It is hundred percent right that practice is the key to success. The more you practice, the more your grip and basic understanding will become stronger in the relevant subject and you will be able to catch the small things hidden in the questions and reduce the possibility of mistakes.
Solve Mock Paper , Sample / Model Paper: Candidates Solve Mock Paper, Sample Paper and Model Paper as much as possible. This will increase their speed to solve the questions asked in the exams and will reduce the mistakes.
Do not take too much stress: During the preparation of the exam it is necessary not to feel burdened. This is very important to keep the focus on the exam.