DLAD which we also know as Diploma in Elementary Education is a type of diploma course. This course is two-year. Candidates can make their career in the field of education after taking the D.L.D. course. Candidates can be employed as teachers in various government primary schools or private schools after DLing. Along with the teacher, candidates can work in other fields such as as home tutor, as education counselor, as content writer, as article writer and also in various fields.
Let the candidates know that they have to pass the CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test / CTET) or TET (Teacher Eligibility Test / TET) exam after completing two years of D.L.D. only then they are able to complete the qualification for all these jobs. Candidates can get all the information related to the admission process in Uttarakhand DLED from our page. For the D.El.D diploma course, the candidates have to go through the online application process after which they are shortlisted and given admission in various colleges/institutes of the state.
The admission process of Uttarakhand DLEd Diploma Course is completed by the Uttarakhand School of School Education. The DLAd admission process is conducted every year. Uttarakhand Vidyalaya Shiksha Parishad releases the application form for the admission process. Candidates have to first fill up the online application form for admission to the D.L.Ed. The application forms are issued on the official website of Uttarakhand School Education Council ubse.uk.gov.in.
UK D.El.Ed Highlights 2020
|Exam Name||UK D.El.Ed|
|Full-Form||Uttarakhand Diploma in Elementry Education|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Board of School Education Ramnagar Nainital|
|Exam Mode||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam Date||30th March 2020
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
||Tel: 05947-254275, 05947-255021|
UK D.El.Ed 2020 Exam date
Here we are providing the examination Schedule. Candidate can check the Important dates of Application Form, Exam, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result as mentioned below.
|Application (Started)||7th January 2020|
|Application ends on||4th February 2020|
|Admit Card||March 2020|
|Exam||30th March 2020|
Uttarakhand DLED Qualification and Criteria
educational qualification :
- The candidate should have passed class XII examination from any recognized institute.
- The candidate should have secured at least 50 percent marks in XII.
- A relaxation of 5 percent has been provided for reserved class candidates. Such candidates must have passed XII with at least 45 percent marks.
Age Range :
- The minimum age of general category candidates should be 19 years.
- The maximum age limit for general category candidates has been fixed at 30 years.
- The relaxation in the maximum age limit will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the rules set by the state.
UK D.El.Ed 2020 Application Fee
The details about the application fee is given below for the candidates:
- UK D.El.Ed 2020 Application fee starts from the last week of November 2020.
- UK D.El.Ed 2020 Application fee ends on the Last week of November 2020.
- Applicants can application fee through Online & Offline mode.
- Applicants can pay their application fee along with application format given the post office.
UK D.El.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern
Uttarakhand DLED Application Process
To get admission in Uttarakhand DLEd, candidates must first complete the online application process. To apply online, they have to go to the official website of Uttarakhand Vidyalaya Shiksha Parishad ubse.uk.gov.in. Candidates should keep in mind that the application form will be considered complete only when they will fill the application fee fixed by the Uttarakhand Vidyalaya Shiksha Parishad. Candidates will be able to submit the application fee online. After the completion of the application process, the candidates will print a completed application form from the website and keep it safe for future. In this way their application process will be completed.
Availability of Application Form at Post Office
|Dehradun (GPO)||Rishikesh, Vikasnagar, Chakrata|
|Udham Singh Nagar||Jasper, Khatami, Rudrapur, Kashipur|
|Chamoli||Karanprayag, Tharali, Joshimath, Gopeshwar|
|Tehri (HPO)||Narender Nager|
|Almora (HPO)||Almora, Bhikiyasenk, Ranikhet|
|Pithoragarh||Didihaat, being, Dharchula, Gangolihaat|
|Nainital||Dhari, Ramnagar, Haldwani|
In order to get admission in Uttarakhand DLEd course, candidates have to go through various stages.
- In order to take the DLED course in various colleges/institutes of Uttarakhand, candidates must first complete the application process from the official website of Uttarakhand Vidyalaya Shiksha Parishad (UBSE) ubse.uk.gov.in.
- After the completion of the application process, the Uttarakhand Vidyalaya Parishad (UBSE) will be shortlisted on the basis of educational qualification of the candidate.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling and counseling in the next stage of admission. After which the candidates have to go through the process of document verification.
- After the document verification process, candidates will be given admission according to the availability and merit list of seats in the colleges or institutes selected for admission.
- Candidates should keep in mind that when they go for document verification, they should carry the original certificate of their original ie.
UK D.El.Ed 2020 Exam Syllabus
|General Knowledge||Science, Current Event, India and Neighboring Countries, Geography, History, Economics, History and Culture, Scientific Research, Computer Knowledge’s, Current G.K, Books and Authors Name, Abbreviations and Etc.|
|Math||Non-Verbal Reasoning, Blood Relations, Time and Works, Ranking, Coding and Decoding, Directions and etc.|
|General Aptitude||Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Time and Distance, Number of Theory, Time and Work, Mensuration’s, Algebra and Geometry|
|Teaching Subjects||Candidate can Require for Teaching Subject like History, Hindi, English, Math, Social Science Etc.|
After the completion of the application process by the Uttarakhand Vidyalaya Shiksha Parishad, the candidates will be shortlisted as per their merit. Shortlisted candidates will be issued for counseling round by issuing counseling letter. Inform the candidates that it is mandatory for them to complete the registration process for counseling. At the time of counseling, the candidates will have to submit the documents sought while applying at the time of Delhi DLED. Those candidates who are not able to submit the original documents at the time of counseling, those candidates will be excluded from the DLEd entrance exam. Candidates will have to submit all the documents at the time of admission process.
Official Website: ubse.uk.gov.in